02 May 2013

La Camisa Blanca







Shirt: Express (old) (similar here and here) // Jeans: AE (old) (similar here) // Watch: Michael Kors // Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old) (similar here) // Shoes: Manolos

Probably one of the most important staple and basic wardrobe pieces is a great white button-up shirt. I have maybe 5 different variations in my closet. Not only do they pair nicely with just about everything, they never go out of style. This shirt in particular is my favorite because it's lightweight, plain (has no pockets or other details), and has a hidden button closure. I decided to pair my shirt with distressed jeans (I'm totally going through a distressed jeans phase), a watch, pumps and a shoulder purse. Today is my Friday, so cheers to the freakin' weekend; have a good one all!

Photos by Kimberly Paras




17 comments:

  1. this is such an interesting post!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look.
    fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the white shirt and the heels.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look! Love the purse! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't e-ve-ry-bo-dy going through a distressed jeans phase right now?! ;)
    I sure know I am!

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you can take simple and make it so chic and sexy! Love the white button down shirt with the distressed jeans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this simple casual look, beautiful ripped jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this shirt with the slouchy boyfriend jeans! Also, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award - details are here:
    http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive been searching for the perfect white shirt and this looks like the one Im after! I wish it wasnt old! xxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes and the blouse are so pretty!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your distressed denim. I need those in my life. They're a good balance of rippage and non-rippage; a balance I find a lot of brands don't get quite right. ;)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Again those Manolos... you just watch out, or someday I might just take them away from your closet!
    This is such a lovely, simple outfit: proof that sometimes it isn't necessary to go that far to kill it. Very well accessorized, and I'm really digging the nails as well :)

    Take care xxx
    La vie en low-cost

    ReplyDelete