19 April 2013

Hanging On







Top: Love Culture // Parka: Hollister Co. // Pants: Wilfred from Aritzia // Shoes: Charles David // Shades: Ray-Ban // Purse: Sanrio Hello Kitty 

It was a beautiful day yesterday. The kind of day when it isn't too warm or too cool. Perfect. 
As you can see, I jumped on the let's-hang-our-coats/jackets-over-the-shoulder bandwagon. I know. I tried not to, but it just makes you ooze chic. Try it! See? Told you so. I chose the parka (thanks sis!) because I like how it's laid back feel contrasts with the more dressy, corporate-ish button-up shirt and tuxedo style pants. This top was actually another find from Crossroads. Speaking of, I think I'm due for another needed visit to stock up on Spring finds. Because after my package that is due to arrive today shows up, I'm putting myself on a super strict shopping diet. So stay tuned for it's reveal! 

Happy Friday and I hope you all have a great weekend. 

Photos by Kimberly Paras
(if you noticed in the last pic, she makes a cameo!) 

8 comments:

  1. I love your striped blouse and the patent leather heels! You look so sophiticated. Oh and I can totally related to the 'shopping diet'.. except it never works for me haha!

    Anyway, you've got a great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I just visited yours and you're so fabulous. New follower...would love if you followed back!

      Cheers,
      ~N

      Delete
  2. Cool outfit! I love the blouse! You look so effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful trendy and chic :D

    shall we follow each other?

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/04/studds-for-mundos.html#more

    AND PLEASE
    Subscribe on youtube for DIY and fashion videos. I’ts gonna be a lot of fun :D

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MelYaraMel?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute blouse! "I jumped on the let's-hang-our-coats/jackets-over-the-shoulder bandwagon" - I just died when I read this sentence! Too funny! :D I do that all the time myself, otherwise the top underneath wouldn't be visible! ;) Thank you so much for you lovely comment btw. It means a lot to me! Have a wonderful day! Hugs from Hungary! -X-

    Mariann (@cashmereinstyle)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!
    The patent heels and bag dress up the outfit, and the parka makes it more chill. And girl, I definitely feel you on the coat over the shoulders fad!
    At first you swear to yourself you'll never do it, and then you try and it's très chic!
    Overall a perfect outfit for one of those spring days.

    Lovely pictures as well, let me know if you want to follow each other :)
    With love from Spain xxx
    La vie en low-cost

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love your top and bag! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete