11 April 2013

Check, Check, Check




Shirt: Equipment // Vest: Brandy Melville // Skirt and Booties: H&M (old) // Shades: RayBan

I think mother nature has lost her damn mind. For the past few days we've experienced gusty winds, random rain (which by the way ruined my newly washed and waxed ride), cold fronts and then today 80s?? To accommodate this heat wave I opted for a slithery silk checked top by Equipment that I purchased on consignment. I've also been keeping an eye out for a more oversized, more lighter wash denim vest, but I have yet to find THE ONE, so I settled for this one that I stole from my lil sheeshter's closet. And finally, sticking to my oath of wearing more skirts and dresses, I rescued this one drowning in the sea of trousers and jeans. Oh! The booties. These poor things. I've beat them up so bad they're starting to rip open - beyond the rescuing abilities of a cobbler. So I'm always looking for a very similar alternative. 

Keeping cool with skirts/dresses? Check. Look for the perfect denim vest and booties? Check. Check.  Warming temperatures? No thanks, check please!!! 

Here's hoping to more cooler weather so I can wear my beloved sweaters and jackets just a few more times! 

4 comments:

  1. Looking good!
    Love that young & wild look on you!
    I follow you, follower 4 that's me sweety, on bloglovin!
    Follow back would be nice!
    Maybe we can also like each other Fb page?? What do you think??
    Sweet kisses xxx

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put this look together. Sounds like California weather? Did I guess it right lol Because the weather in Los Angeles has been crazy the last few days. You look great!

    www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo! You got it giiirl....over here in NorCal. And thank you always for your sweet comments...love your throwback thursday post today...I still love that movie. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. So cute Neshel! I miss u. hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete